Vegetable plaiting materials; vegetable
products not elsewhere specified or included
1. This Chapter does not cover the following products which are to be classified in Section XI: vegetable materials or fibres of vegetable materials of a kind used primarily in the manufacture of textiles, however, prepared, or other vegetable materials which have undergone treatment so as to render them suitable for use only as textile materials.
2. Heading 14.01 applies, inter alia, to bamboos (whether or not split, sawn lengthwise, cut to length, rounded at the ends, bleached, rendered non-inflammable, polished or dyed), split osier, reeds, and the like, to rattan cores and to drawn or split rattans. The heading does not apply to chip wood (heading 44.04).
3. Heading 14.04 does not apply to wood wool (heading 44.05) and prepared knots or tufts for broom or brush making (heading 96.03)
Explanatory remarks to Chapter 14
1. Entry is subject to the observance of Article 11 of the Plant Protection Law approved in 1967 (1346).
2. The entry of seeds and plants which, according to the export documents of the country of origin, have been identified as genetically modified shall be subject to the approbation of the
Environment Protection Organization in terms of any environmental dangers.
3. import and export of genetically transformed living creatures and transgenic products bound to save national, security, and biological legal provisions with the previous authorization of
the ministry of agriculture jihad.
|14 01||Vegetable materials of a kind used primarily for plaiting (for example, bamboos, rattans, reeds, rushes, osier, |
raffia, cleaned, bleached or dyed cereal straw, and lime bark).
|1401 10 00||- Bamboos||Kg||20|
|1401 20 00||- Rattans||Kg||20|
|1401 90 00||- Other||Kg||20|
|14 04||Vegtebale products not elsewhere|
|specified or included|
|1404 20 00||- Cotton linters||Kg||5|
|1404 90||- Other:||1|
|1404 90 10||--- Henna except||Kg||32|
|1404 90 20||--- Mascava||Kg||32|
|1404 90 30||--- Cocopit||Kg||5|
|1404 90 40||--- Residual of pulses (stems and pods)||Kg||15|
|1404 90 90||--- Other||1||Kg||15|